Designed to be our toughest mitts ever, the Mountain Mitts are ready to brave any of the winter elements with ease.
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN CINCH STRAP COLOR (Color options shown in photo; specify color in order details at checkout!)
- Rated for -5 to 32 degree Fahrenheit weather.
- 500D durable nylon shell is virtually waterproof, windproof, and tear proof.
- 6oz of high loft insulation on back of hand with waterproof cover.
- Removable thick fleece liner is double insulated on thumb and palm, ensuring your hands stay toasty warm.
- Flexible armored SuperFabric silicone palm with leather accent provides excellent grip, abrasion resistance, dexterity, and breathability.
- Easily adjustable cinch on wrist and gaiter keeps snow out and warmth in.
- Fleece nose wipes on thumbs for the “runny” days.
- Carabiner loops and mitten hooks for quick fastening when necessary.
- Removable mitten leashes allow you to remove mitts temporarily without setting them down.
- Mountain Silhouette stitched into left mitten back.
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA with domestic material.
*THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER AND SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
|Size||Length of hand in inches (see diagram)||Width of hand in inches (see diagram)|
|Small||7 - 7.375||3.5 - 3.625|
|Medium||7.375 - 7.75||3.625 - 3.75|
|Large||7.75 - 8.125||3.75 - 3.875|
|X-Large||8.125 - 8.5||
3.875 - 4