Regular price $ 135.00
Designed to be our toughest mitts ever, the Mountain Mitts are ready to brave any of the winter elements with ease.
- Rated for -15 to 32 degree Fahrenheit weather.
- 330D durable nylon shell is virtually waterproof, windproof, and tear proof.
- Removable liner is double insulated with 300 weight Polartec on the outside and a high loft sherpa lining on the inside.
- Flexible armored SuperFabric silicone palm with leather accent provides excellent grip, abrasion resistance, dexterity, and breathability.
- Easily adjustable cinch on wrist and gaiter keeps snow out and warmth in.
- Carabiner loops and mitten hooks for quick fastening when necessary.
- Removable mitten leashes allow you to remove mitts temporarily without setting them down.
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA with domestic material.
|Size||Length of hand in inches (see diagram)||Width of hand in inches (see diagram)|
|Medium||7.375 - 7.75||3.625 - 3.75|
|Large||7.75 - 8.125||3.75 - 3.875|
|X-Large||8.125 - 8.5||3.875 - 4|