The Brfur Buckskin Woolies were inspired by the Wisconsin Logging history. Being similar to what Wisconsin loggers would have worn back in the day, these mittens remain tough, warm, and cozy for any winter adventure.
- Rated for 15 to 32 degree Fahrenheit weather.
- Durable 21oz wool shell is tough and insulating.
- Genuine Wisconsin buckskin palm and thumb allows for grip and abrasion resistance.
- Warm fleece liner protects your hands while keeping them comfortable.
- Elastic cinch around wrist keeps snow out and warmth in.
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA with domestic material.
|Size||Length of hand in inches (see diagram)||Width of hand in inches (see diagram)|
|Small||7 - 7.375||3.5 - 3.625|
|Medium||7.375 - 7.75||3.625 - 3.75|
|Large||7.75 - 8.125||3.75 - 3.875|
|X-Large||8.125 - 8.5||3.875 - 4|